I am a new blogger but I am not new to blogging, I have seen some of the most mind numbing blogs in my life, so I painstakingly went back to some of those crappy blog posts to give you five reasons of a bad blog.
Here’s the top five:
1. Slang or Lingo
- Unless you are a Hip-Hop Blogger for WorldStarHipHop.com or Bossip.com, you should not be using any type of Ebonics or new cool terms for your blogs.
2. Using Text Message Language
- Do not use text words in blog posts
- For example, “Be Right Back (B.R.B) , Laugh out Loud (L.O.L) , or Laugh My Ass Off (L.M.A.O)
- A blog is about your experience but you must find a way to communicate with your audience for commonality.
4. Bad Tags or Lack thereof
- If you have a good post use as many tags as possible and make sure they match with your post
5. Bad Choice in Naming your Post
- You have a well written post and no one has liked it in three days, you may have a bad topic post.